Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, November 15, 2019

Gurren Lagann: Yoko Littner (Figure)

And I'm back... well sort of. ^_^; I am far from being back at full power yet. I am still pretty busy with work but I will try to pop in now and then between now and Thanksgiving and going into the new year. Anyway... this week's Figure tribute is to the sexy redhead from Gurren Lagaan Yoko Littner
(Various webfinds of this character. :-D)

O_O Yoko doesn't have any previous tributes on the site. I'm sure that that will be remedied in the future. She does get some coverage in Custom's top redhead's tribute here though :

Ok everyone... that's going to be it for now. As always... still more to come!
-KSC

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for acknowledging my love for red-haired female characters, King.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Sure Custom. Redheads rock.

      Nice Dean. ^_^ I'm excited to see her. :-)

      Delete
    2. Dean, you sure came prepared for any female character.

      Delete
  2. It always warms my heart to see TTGL's Best Girl get the love she deserves.~ 8D

    ReplyDelete