Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, November 8, 2019

Dejah Thoris Premium Statue

I separated this model from the  Dejah Thoris set last week because I felt like this deserved its own post.

Model Specs:
Dejah Thoris Premium Format Figure
Manufactured by Sideshow collectibles
Size:  14" (height) x 16" (Width) x 13 (Depth)
Sculpted by: Will Harbottle
Material:  Metal, Polystone

This model  probably has the most realistic feet that I've seen on any figure in my life. Kudos to artists responsible for this one. :-)

I'm still in shock at the detail of her soles. 

*Shakes head repeatedly and splashes water on face*

Ok Everyone... that's going to be all for this week as always more to come soon!

-KSC

Important Note: This was the last post I prepared in advance before I got deployed for my job. I tried to prepare enough figure sets to last until I get back. I plan to keep doing these until the end of December. Hopefully I'll be back to finish the rest of this series and create some new posts next week. :-) If I'm not... work is probably just keeping me busy and I apologize in advance for not being able to complete them.

Hope that all is well and miss you guys. :-)

14 comments:

  1. That's one of the most realistic figures I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, King! Thanks for the post you gave us! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god, the detail is amazing. The contrast and wrinkles on the soles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... it is really amazing how much details they managed to put in this figure. ^_^

      Delete
  4. This is an excellent post of an amazing statue, thanks for posting it! 8D

    ReplyDelete