Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, November 15, 2019

Fresh PreCure Movie: Foot Scenes

Here's another of my PreCure movie posts, only this one on Fresh. Here, Love and her friends are being transported to the Toy Kingdom to investigate the disappearance of toys around Clover Town and to stop Toymajin from stealing all the toys from the real world, who he believed that kids don't care for them. An old stuffed rabbit of Love's named Usapyon, appeared and told Love and her friends that the Toy Kingdom is in danger. Also, I apologized the bad quality of these pictures since I couldn't find an HD version of the movie.
A GIF

8 comments:

  1. A gi is another fun outfit to see a girl wearing. Nice post Custom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope the lack of picture quality didn't bother you.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it was 360p as opposed to 720p.

      Delete
    3. I didn't even know progressive scan could go that low. I thought 480p was the lowest.

      Delete
    4. No, from what I can tell it can go low as 144p.

      Delete