Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 14, 2019

Mesuline(Final Fantasy 15)

A real pretty lady who appears at the Vesperpool in the dead of night, luring in fellas who can't see she's a daemon in disguise.

































































































































































been a while since my last post
more video game content coming soon

as you guys can see i was underleveld for this fight
got my ass handed to me but the real goal was accomplished ^_^

43 comments:

  1. I was like lv 60 shes lv 99...rip me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I would surrender right away dude. BTW Keychan, your primary email is the gumisama one right?

      Delete
    2. Yes...wait why? Should I check it?

      Delete
    3. No, I just wanted to be sure that everyone's email addresses I have are up-to-date.

      Delete
  2. Do know about you guys but I love me some big feet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had played this game and finished its story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I. But I didn't encounter this enemy.

      Those feet would probably be enough to lure me to my demise...

      Delete
    2. Do you think that this is a good game?

      Delete
    3. Very good I love final fantasy

      Delete
    4. Despite I played the entire story of the game, I can never get into Final Fantasy because I'm really not much into JRPGs.

      Delete
  4. GTS Awesomeness + Final Fantasy = Epic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had already played through the game and it was good. Giantess feet is a must for you.

      Delete
    2. How big do you want her feet to be?

      Delete
  5. Was this you gameplay or did you get it from YouTube?

    If so, can I have a link?

    ReplyDelete
  6. man please ,show shiva of final fantasy 15,she have best feet of the game

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would if the assholes at square enix didnt lock her rotation model

    ReplyDelete