Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Sailor Moon: Usagi Tsukino (Episode 184)

This is only on Episode 184 or Season 5 Episode 18. This post was created with Dan Boccia's help who gave me these pictures you're looking at since he's an huge Sailor Moon fanboy like me and I wanted to thank him for this and as for the episode itself, it was really funny due to a few things like almost every Sailor Senshi/Guardian (with the exception of Setsuna, Hotaru and Chibiusa) at Usagi's house to the breakage of the dishes. The gifs are done by me if you're wondering.
GIFs

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course it is, I'm waiting for others to reply.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dan was the one who helped me so give him credit too.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure he does as he knows it's ours. I would have loved to have been there that night with all the girls. Wouldn't you?

      Delete
    3. Yes, I would too, since they are fun to hang out with.

      Delete