Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, November 17, 2019

Pokemon Sword & Sheild: Nessa

Underneath her seemingly composed exterior through her calm tone when she speaks, Nessa actually conceals a burning heart on battling with massive competitiveness and indomitable willpower. As her type preference suggests, she is a strategist that relies on powerful Water types to suppress and eventually overwhelm opponents' Pokémon. Sadly not much hear but when I start playing Pokemon Sword hopefully I can get alot from Bea



















14 comments:

  1. Pretty nice looking girl. Could her outfit be any skimpier? She must get cold in the winter. LOL! 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you're still commenting on Sundays.

      Delete
    2. Why not? Whenever I see something I like.

      Delete
    3. So you never take breaks whatsoever just because of real good feet?

      Delete
    4. I do. But I try to give posts I like a little recognition when I first see them.

      Delete
    5. Just a little something to keep you from boredom?

      Delete
    6. So female feet never bores you?

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to have their models to make some magic, BTW I can make some custom images for the blog, would you be interested? I can make FF images of any anime or video game girl as long as their available for XNAlara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So vanille from ff13?
      Or penelo from 12?
      Maybe tuna and rikku? Hold the pain

      Delete
    2. Also do you know any decent video game model site that I can go to? Yobi3d is dead

      Delete
  3. Damn...I was gonna do this....oh welll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Nessa. I just got the game but probably won't get to play it up after Thanksgiving. ^_^

    ReplyDelete