Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, November 23, 2019

Comic Book Heroine Foot Festival Showdown (Part 1)

In this Foot Festival, I will be holding a 2-part showdown between DC and Marvel heroines with all of them are barefooted and they can use any ability they got but no killing, just more of a regular footy show with each of them showing off their ways they use their feet for anything like smelling or kicking. I will do only eight heroines (four for DC and four for Marvel) who has the most foot material. The winner will be decided in two weeks, if it ends with a draw, I'll do a tiebreaker. But hurry, this showdown will only be held for two weeks so vote like you really mean it!

8 comments:

  1. O.O Tricky I love all of them but I think I would go with the Supergirl one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey KingSideCastle, long time, no see, as they say; I just wanted to let you know that I've got a new blog at WordPress (https://fantomex9.wordpress.com/) and I plan to post pix there. This is a great pool, and my support is Supergirl and Starfire (especially when Starfire showed off her feet in Titans #1.) Am stoked to see what you'll do based on the results of the poll.

      Delete
    2. :-) Thanks Lionel. Will bookmark and visit your new site often.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As long its not the TTGO starfire 😔

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Shadow, GumballW was preferring the original TT of Starfire.

      Delete