Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tropical-Rouge! PreCure: Sango Suzumura's Transformation

This is from the third episode where Sango became the second Pretty Cure of the series after she watches how Manatsu rushes to the park instead of escaping, and when she follows her, she realized Manatsu, who she recognizes as Cure Summer, is bravely fighting Chongire's Yaraneeda. She finally mustered up her courage to help her friend, and received her own Tropical Pact.
GIFs

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have you noticed her name is Sango?

      Delete
    2. Why is her name important?

      Delete
    3. No reason other than the fact her first name means "coral" when written in kanji. I bet what I said was an stupid question I asked to you.

      Delete
    4. I did not know that. The only other Sango I know is from Inuyasha.

      Delete
    5. Same here, I was thinking the same thing.

      Delete