Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 18, 2021

A Game We Could Play

I created a new game on Deviant Art,where You are allowed to have foot fun with your favorite gal,but she want's something in return. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/megaman-dbz/art/Foot-Fetish-Trade-Off-898173558

In other news,I posted 2 posts of 18 and a pillow here: https://ffrealm.blogspot.com/

So be sure to check that out too. So what do you think of my little game? Wanna play? All you have to do is post in the posted art's comments section on DA.

See Ya.


7 comments:

  1. Who can I bring if you're invited to this game? Like do the female characters have to be in any media like cartons, anime or video games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Any girls you want. Even OC's if you want. The DA post I presented is just an example.

      Delete
    2. All right. I want to bring in Ruby Walker.

      Delete
  2. Good of you creating something like this.

    ReplyDelete