Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, February 28, 2022

Edens Zero: Xiaomei (Episodes 17 and 18)

This mini-arc, the Mildian arc, where Shiki and the Edens Zero crew went to the Temple of Knowledge to find more info of the whereabouts on the last of the Four Heavenly Stars, Valkyrie, the "Sword of Edens" and Homura's mentor. They came across with Xiaomei, who didn't mind helping out but under one condition: Shiki and the others have to earn it in her Battle Coliseum, where each crew member must win in a 1-on-1 match against their opponents.
This is me in the dream world where pampered, lovely, female feet shown during the spring and summer seasons, especially big feet.
GIFs

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was going to do this character

      Delete
    2. I did waited until the first season was finished, it's just some people are too slow or given up on shows.

      Delete
  2. Nice, not exactly a fan of the toe nail polish though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also expect to see more Rebecca posts in the future, she just got her overdrive mode and it's essentially a leotard that leaves her legs and feet completely bare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, pic 8 is literally just:
    >mfw seeing this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I'll put it this way

      >mfw seeing this post

      You even captioned my thoughts exactly under that pic.

      Delete
  5. She has become my favorite master storyteller.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She keeps her feet very fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you love that? I don't want to upset you for doing this character.

      Delete
    2. Dan, I have more posts for Edens Zero but I just couldn't draft them at all due to what happened with Dean.

      Delete
    3. Will this be the end of my posts on Edens Zero, Dan?

      Delete
    4. So you can't help me to decide?

      Delete