Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, March 26, 2022

Persona Foot Festival

I'm saving this franchise for last since it is the one most people outside of Japan when they think of SMT and this spinoff series became much bigger than its main Megami Tensei games, ranging from manga to extended versions of the main games to anime. I first heard about with P4 in high school around 2009 with the main game on the PS2, and it was pretty tense. I remember getting P4 Arena and Ultimax for the PS3 since I love fighting games. Anyway, soon, I discovered P3 from an friend of mine and I already know P5 since it was everywhere on ads and promos when it came out in 2017 in the States for the PS3 and PS4. So the ultimate question based on your experiences of Persona: who are your favorite female characters that would be cool foot models for us to adore?

3 comments:

  1. I like Makoto Nijima, Yukiko Amagi, Chie Satonaka, Ann Takamaki, Rise Kujikawa, Sadayo Kawakami, Ichiko Ohya

    ReplyDelete
  2. all female feets are sexy smoking hot and not only that they are magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

    Could've gone with this image though, ya know, like for theme's sake.
    But anyway, having gone through almost every single purse owner game, I honestly can't say I have a fav yet but on the other hand, I really did like Aika Nakamura despite being an anime exclusive only in P4 the Animation.

    ReplyDelete