Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, September 1, 2022

Shinbi Apartment (The Haunted House): Hari Koo's Shoeless Socktastic Spectacular

Today, I have a mega-tribute to the most awesome girl ghost hunter in creation. A big thanks goes to Custom for introducing Hari and this series to me. I would never usually consider South Korean Anime, but this one deserves worldwide recognition. These scenes are all from a single episode, that being the 8th Episode of the second part of Season 2. In the episode, Hari, her brother Doori, Gaeun, and Hyun-woo all visit the mansion home of a girl named Yeon-ji, after she asked them for help due to supposed paranormal activity there, and her parents acting very strangely. At the same time, her parents believe Yeon-ji has been possessed by a ghost, hence their strange behavior. This is one episode that truly shows that despite appearances, not all things are what they seem to or should be. So, approximately seven minutes into the story (despite not physically showing her do it), Hari takes her sneakers off, and she remains shoeless for the rest of the episode (the same can also be said for her other 3 companions). I'm well aware that she keeps her socks on and is not completely barefoot (sorry to all who wanted a barefoot post), but she still looks pretty amazing to me doing her investigating and kicking butt, and with no shoes for that matter. Hari really "rocks those socks" of hers. And they really are a good looking pair of socks, showing that Hari is super fashion forward. Either way, everything was resolved in the end, and everyone was okay and went home happy. I truly hope you enjoy what I have put together here, and there will be some custom barefoot edits of Hari (and Gaeun too) at the end. I will have more future posts of Hari soon with scenes (socked and barefoot) not previously covered before. So be on the lookout for them soon. But for now, enjoy the perfect in pink, ghost savvy heroine, who can only be Hari Koo.



















Had to throw one with Gaeun Lee in there, she looks wonderful in socks too







I have a feeling that Hari is looking down at her feet





















































































































Gaeun in her 1st outfit

Gaeun in her 2nd outfit

Hari in her 1st outfit

Hari in her 2nd outfit

Hari in her pink pajamas

 Hari in her outfit from the 2nd movie

Hari in her 3rd outfit

19 comments:

  1. Awesome post really like the last pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love your post, Dan. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she great? That tree ghost had the nerve to grab her by her foot.

      Delete
    2. Yes, she is great. I wonder her typical foot odor will be in those socks of hers.

      Delete
    3. Oh I'm sure it is. I'm sure she'd be fine with that as long as she didn't hurt herself in the struggle.

      Delete
    4. She will be fine, just cheer her on if you like.

      Delete
    5. I know she will, she already is. What a nice thing to say.

      Delete
    6. Yes, please do whatever you can to find more of her.

      Delete
    7. Oh I have more, I talked about that in my intro. You'll see them soon enough.

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of the anime, Ghost Stories (whose English dub actually makes makes it awesome)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you can definitely say that. Tons of similarities.

      Delete
    2. Isn't that anime got that hilariously awful English dub?

      Delete
    3. I wouldn't know, never heard it before. It probably also depends on who you ask.

      Delete
    4. I never said you did. Anyway, I did read up on it, and it's true. That dub is notorious for breaking the fourth wall, and making corny pop culture references. Thank goodness they didn't change the overall Spirit of the story.

      Delete
    5. I see. Maybe I was jumping the gun too quickly on that.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow... Looks cool Dan. Thank you for sharing this and great custom images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Hari will have more soon. And those customs were made with the Shinvatar app. It's a pretty neat little program.

      Delete