Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, November 28, 2022

Happy 15th Anniversay, Anime Feet!

I know this is a day late but I wanted to celbrate this blog's 15th anniversary. It's not much but I couldn't find a good way to bring in more female feet to the blog for us to feast on. Please forgive me for not doing much this year. Toph and Morgiana will show off their bare feet to us as a part of the blog's 15th birthday.
Toph with her bare feet...


Now it's Morgiana's turn...

Some of my personal favorites...
I wanted to personally thank KingsSideCastle and Match25 for creating this blog, without them, Anime Feet would not exist. I also wanted to give my thanks to Dan B. for helping me in some posts like the ones with Hari from The Haunted House and gave me some ideas on how to create my own stories involving female feet. As for the future, we will see what foot shots from ladies in all media in store for us in the next 15 years. 

Don't forget this quote from Leonardo da Vinci: "The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art." We will keep that in mind. This is Custom 958 signing off and I wish you all Happy Holidays and Cyber Monday.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Time flies, huh? When you're admiring female feet and worshipping them.

      Delete
  2. I hope Toph is still a barefooter in the live action Netflix Avatar. She must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there's still sth going on here. Nice, but sorry that I can't applaud. That post is very pretty, but can someone please start fixing the missing pics ( entire posts ), then ? Comments show there WERE some once ...

    ReplyDelete