Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 30, 2023

An Cosmic Birthday for Sailor Moon

Today not only marks Usagi and Chibiusa's birthday but also the second Cosmos movie in Japan. To celebrate, I wanted both girls to get along well and not fight over Mamoru. Maybe both can get the cosmic pedicure which is showing off their feet throughout the universe, getting some attention to aliens and other lifeforms to learn about human feet and footwear. I know this is lame but imagine if any lifeform who wanted to experience human feet and more, would you like to make it happen in your own stories?

10 comments:

  1. >would you like to make it happen in your own stories
    If I recall, didn't you say you were writing fan-fiction or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is "OK"?
      I only asked if you still do fanfiction.

      Delete
    2. Don't know why but what do you want me to say?

      Delete
    3. I'll say it this way: Do you still write stories?

      Delete
    4. Because I inferred as much when you said "in your own stories". Oh, but I was just curious since I sort of dabbled a bit in fanfiction, awhile ago, and hit a bit of a snag.

      Delete
    5. I did stories too, well, really more like small movies, for a bit up until I ran into a wall. Just wondering if you had any pointers or tips for storytelling.

      Delete
    6. Guess it was too much to ask, sorry if that took up your time.
      Also, one of your comments seems to have vanished.

      Delete