Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, September 18, 2023

The Girls of Nichijou and Hidamari Sketch

I've been wanting to share these custom edits for a while now. They are the main girls of the series Nichijou, and Hidamari Sketch. They're both very bizarre series (especially the former), but the girls all look awesome here. Let's introduce them now...

Starting with Nichijou, the lead girl,
Yuuko Aioi (in 2 images)


Mio Naganohara

Mai Minakami

Nano Shinonome

And lastly, 
The Professor (Hakase)

Now, moving on to Hidamari Sketch, the lead girl,
Yuno

Miyako (in 2 images)


Hiro

Sae

Nori

And lastly, 
Nazuna

Even though they act like a bunch of weirdos much of the time, they're all still very special girls to me. I hope they all become the same to you. Enjoy, guys!

18 comments:

  1. Quite a lovely set of girls, Dan. Nice job. I just wish I can know more about them due to my lack of knowledge of Nichijou and Hidamari Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Dean. You have no idea how much I appreciate your compliments.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, she's probably the only one from Nichijou who wouldn't cause problems at a get-together.

      Delete
    2. Unless her appendage/toe rockets go off.

      Delete
    3. Ha ha! Yeah, she could just remove her wind up key to keep that from happening.

      Delete
  4. Do you want to meet a cosplayer who has beautiful feet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, as long as it doesn't cost anything.

      Delete
    2. Her YT: https://www.youtube.com/@Ongakucosplay/videos
      Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/krutaiamaria/?__coig_restricted=1

      Delete
    3. Also, in the afternoon i plan to do a post about her.

      Delete
    4. Oh, she's an interesting character. Neat outfits. Where do you post her?

      Delete
    5. I plan to do a post about her in this blog.

      Delete
  5. I love Yuko.... she's just like me! 🥰

    ReplyDelete