Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, December 6, 2023

My Nail & Spa Salon

I wanted to tell you that one of my favorite things about female feet is the all-time pedicure and I thought I could make my own nail salon for female characters in my fantasies. Here, I called the salon, "Nail and Spa Fantasy Salon" or just Nail and Spa, it's got the same treatments and rules like an regular salon but only female characters get special treatment of their nails, manicures and/or pedicures, the latter which is for foot fans or the true foot fetishists who love seeing the women's feet. These are some of my first customers.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Did I done a good job on painting their nails?

      Delete
  2. @Custom 958

    Two things, if I may:

    1. Who are the girls in the third screencap and what anime is that from?

    2. I know that Secelia's nails go with her hair and her outfit, but I'm just gonna embrace my bias and state that I absolutely LOVE that you made her nails red! In addition to generally loving red nails, I think it looks INCREDIBLY sexy on darker skin tones like hers! 😍

    ReplyDelete