Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, March 9, 2024

Your Favorite Toriyama Girl

With the tragic passing of the legendary author and character designer, Akira Toriyama earlier this month, let me ask you: Which Toriyama girl (created by him in his works like Sand Land or drawn by him for other franchises like Dragon Quest) do you like for foot fun? To me and many others, Toriyama is one of the famous Japanese artists who brought anime and manga to the mainstream on a worldwide scale and started a whole new generation of anime and manga fans. Without him, anime wouldn't be as big as it is now in pop culture and I wouldn't be the fanboy to Japanese action series. Please give your personal thoughts of this, leave the negativity off from here.

21 comments:

  1. Do you really have to do this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, to honor his legacy. What do you think I should do about this? If you don't like it, ignore this post.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. My favorite arc was the Gereral Blue arc where Bulma was barefoot a lot in.

      Delete
    3. You could do something better "to honor his legacy" other than making these dumb cut-and-paste question posts. The opening line makes it sound like you are using his death as an excuse to ask another millionth question.

      Delete
  2. Have to admit, if not for watching the Saban dub back in 97, I'm sure I wouldn't even be nearly as big into anime as I am today. There's a Makankosappo size hole in my chest right now.

    F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As painful that sounds, you might be right. I did saw the Saban dub before Funimation took over the dub in 99.

      Delete
  3. Zurbon or Zulpon from Dragon Quest the anime series, thanks for one of the best tickle scenes anime history.

    Android 21 from Dragon Ball Z: Fighterz, she may have been a video game only character, but how many villainesses have you seen in Dragon Ball?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marle from Chrono Trigger was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice even though I don't know much on her.

      Delete
  5. Maron and Bouquet are the best, two truly beauties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they are both two characters canonically considered attractive within their own work, plus they were clearly created for fanservice, which makes them even more irresistible to me.

      Delete
    2. Like both of them are anime-only characters made for attractive fanservice in their shows?

      Delete
  6. I love Ayla and Marle from Chrono Trigger.

    ReplyDelete