Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, September 27, 2024

Female Feet Drawn or Created by A.I.

In the future like in the next decade (2030s) or further, would you like the idea to post animated female feet made by Artificial intelligence instead of being drawn by real people? Depending on how you feel about this, do you still prefer traditional animated feet instead of something made by machines? For me, I rather stick to old-school traditional drawn female feet in anime and cartoons.

11 comments:

  1. No, I prefer art done by a actual person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. I don't know why some people believe that A.I. would be better than actual human drawn feet.

      Delete
    2. @Dan: Why do you agree with him?

      Delete
    3. It's better quality when drawn or computer animated by a person.

      Delete
    4. No machine can match the beauty of an actual person's drawings like on feet?

      Delete
  2. No thanks, I prefer professional art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behooold the beauty.
    Yeah, no shit people would prefer flesh and blood artists over the uncanny valley robot vomit, that muddies up all the search results. The real question is do the living artists prefer being supplanted by the Pandora's box that is A.I. art or not? You already see it creeping up in anime and video games and either being tweaked to the designers' likeness or to compensate for artistic shortcomings. Whether A.I. art has a future in the larger picture, both depends primarily on the current willpower of real artists and where the demand is stronger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how you can tell if the art is machine or manmade since I get tricked on this unless someone puts their name of the artwork.

      Delete
    2. Yuck! I can't unsee that now.

      Delete