Tonight's tribute is a post dedicated to Lucca ... the cute genius inventor from the Chrono trigger RPG video game. Between Roll Casket and Tron I've been doing a lot of inventors lately so Lucca was on my mind...
(Various screen captures and A.I. artwork of Lucca during her travels)
Chrono Trigger is an amazing game. If you guys haven't had a chance to play it yet, I highly recommend it. It's a lot of fun. Fun on every level. It storyline is fantastic spanning multiple centuries.
As a little bit of a bonus... Here is Lucca's theme from Chrono Trigger...
This game has one of the best video game composers Yatsunori Mitsuda doing its soundtrack so it has music it but even among the themes in the game. Lucca's exciting Fanfare theme is one of my favorites. It's like the equivalent of Final Fantasy 7's victory music making gamer do a fist pump when it is played.
Ok everyone... that's all for now. As always though... more to come soon!
-KSC















No comments:
Post a Comment