Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, March 21, 2008

Tsunade (Mini Bonus)

Well...It's been another busy week and I wasn't able to get much done writing wise. This is just a quick blog saying hello more than anything else.


I was reading an old issue of shonen jump and found out Tsunade was barefoot on volume 19 of the Naruto manga. That inspired this brief collection of the few manga moments where the Fifth Hokage can be seen without her sandals on. (The other pic is from chapter 253)
Ok so you're probably wondering if I added any new chapters this week right? ^_^ I did but only a few. Sorry...my time was limited. You can see what I added by clicking on the recent additions here
I'm afraid that's all I have this week. Next week my schedule should lighten a bit so hopefully I'll have a lot more. My comic book interactive will definitely be updated next week and look for other chapters elsewhere as well. I'll keep you guys posted on what I have in store for you :D

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry,once my Writers block is gone,you'll be adding alot more to your blog entrys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another attractive Naruto lady? Oh, you really know me very well, don't you? ^_^ Me likely, KSC.

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx, I loved the volume 19 cover and couldn't resist posting a bonus for the 5th Hokage. Tsunade is definitely very hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll vouch for that. And I will most definitely add her too.

    Sincerely,
    DW

    ReplyDelete