Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Poll 52 Results

Well...the first poll of 2014 has finally come to an end. After a whopping 1934 votes (a new record since I switched to using Poll Daddy),  here are the results...
:-D It looks like Skyla flew above the other girls in this one adding a new win for the Pokemon girls record. In second place was the Sui Feng from Bleach and Temari from Naruto took third. I guess those were the heavy hitting series. ^_^ Don't feel too bad for the rest of these girls though they all garnered quite a few votes of their own  and even the ultra rare Sanae had 28 fans happy to sniff her feet. :-)

Thanks very much to everyone for voting and participating in this one as well as tuning into the January marathon. As always I'll try to keep your opinions in mind in the future. 

I think I need to catch my breath a bit after marathon posting but I'll try to be back again later in the week. ^_^ I will try to post a new poll tonight though. :-)

Anyway, Onwards and Upwards
-KSC

7 comments:

  1. As for my personal favorite among these women...that would have to be Temari. She's no Ino but she is very cute. Skyla is really hot though so I'm pretty happy she one though.

    Great voting everyone. :-)
    -KSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work doing a solid month of updates, KSC! I know how busy life can get (I've got some writing.com fetish story branches on hold for someone), and I'm sure doing all these caps is hard work. Thanks a bunch!

    As for the poll, I went with Linka. I mean, between the chunky 90s Nikes probably being real hard on her feet (and locking the smell in too ^_^;;) and that accent... Just gives a lot of fuel for some roleplaying, y'know? "Worship my feet, you decadent capitalist pig!", haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much CCThis . ^_^

      :-D Linka is a great choice. O_O Being dominated by her in that way seems really hot!!

      Delete
  3. Why didn't you have Hay Lin from W.I.T.C.H?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay Lin already won a previous poll in the past. She'll be back to face off against the other Poll winners in a championship later this year. :-)

      Delete
  4. =D I voted Kagura while I like Temari, and Soi fon too and sort of like Skyla, Kagura just has something special about her =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D That's a great choice Destiny Dueler. ^_^ Barefoot Villainess feet are always great. :-)

      Delete