Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Disney's Frozen (Elsa Part 2)

Hello there. As I said in my first frozen post any new content I'd make a post about it. In a new, very brief teaser Disney posted today we finally get to see Elsa's barefeet. If the short has more content I'll post it as soon as I can! But for now just in case this is it I might as well post it.













As you can see -- not much content here. But better than nothing, right? As always, thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. so hope there is some nice close ups in the scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the short. Anna gets some barefoot action going on but not existant with Elsa. Oh well, at least there's always Frozen 2/merchandise for close-ups.

    Whenever there is chance for me to get good quality I'll do another Anna post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo I can't find this teaser. Anyone got a link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick of all this Frozen stuff, overrated and overhyped

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish it were closer and had less motion blur. :P I hope you can get some good caps of Anna!

    ReplyDelete