Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, October 17, 2017

31 Days of Halloween: M'gann M'orzz (Young Justice)

Of coarse being the Halloween season we got to throw in some aliens and who better to start than Miss Martian. M'gann M'orzz (or Miss Martian) is Martian Manhunter's teenaged (by Martian standards, though she is 45 in earth years) niece. As a Martian, she has telekinesis, telepathy, and flight. Additionally, she can shape-shift to a limited extent.





























12 comments:

  1. I miss this show...shame we don't get a close up of her soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone wants some green eggs and feet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I post a comment saying that she was my favorite from the show and Kid flash and that yesterday was my birthday.

      Delete
    2. I don’t recall any comments from you, yesterday Keychan64 was the only person who commented yesterday.

      Delete
    3. well it's in the past now but ya my birthday day was yesterday

      Delete
  4. Hello M'gann. Great post GumballW. :-)

    ReplyDelete