Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, October 13, 2017

Anime Feet: Foot Master Challenge 3 Halloween Edition Answers

Ok I'm a little bit behind again but here's the answer set for last week's challenge.

Answer Key
http://animefootnotes.blogspot.com/2017/10/anime-feet-foot-master-challenge-3.html

I also have to add that you guys managed to knock out this challenge in record time in the comments. Between everyone's guesses the entire challenge was solved in less than 24 hours. You guys really know your Supernatural Female Characters well. :-D It was really impressive.

Ok everyone. The next post from me will be new material. :-)

Have a great weekend and as always more to come soon.
-KSC

3 comments:

  1. I guess I'll do it but if only the same thing doesn't happen again like last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is just the answer key to the last one. ^_^

      Yeah hope so as well. It was just meant to be for fun.

      Delete