Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, February 26, 2018

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Kanna Kamui

Tohru's friend from the dragon realm who got exiled from her world and winds up living with Kobayashi as well. She is very young by dragon standards and starts attending 3rd Grade in Japan in her humanized form. She initially assumes that Kobayashi seduced Tohru into staying and wanted her to return to their original world. She later grows attached to Kobayashi, viewing her as a mother figure.






















































































8 comments:

  1. You don't deserve this comment from me since i'm such a Winer but she to cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have never said just because you got mad about me saying my opinion we're allowed to say our own opinions if we want negative or good.

      Delete
    2. Well maybe you shouldn’t be so sensitive when I say my opinions no matter how harsh it is

      Delete
    3. Well maybe you shouldn't be getting so mad at people opinion so much.
      I'll forgive you this time especially since I helped you with you know who with some pictures.

      Delete
  2. It makes me glad to see the dragon loli has plenty of barefoot scenes. And no, I don't particularly like ravioli, so don't even start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanna is too cute. I love to see how her maternal relationship with Kobayashi grows. An anime like this does really well because of its visual marketing to a younger generation. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do enjoy all of the memes about her

    ReplyDelete