Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 12, 2020

Star Trek: Lower Decks: Beckett Mariner (Season 1)

 An ensign aboard the U.S.S. Cerritos. Newsome described the character as irreverent and someone who does not follow the rules, though she is actually "very good at all things Starfleet, she just doesn’t care" and has been demoted several times. Newsome added that Mariner "just wants to ride her skateboard and eat her piece of pizza in peace, man". Her mother is Captain Freeman and her father is an Admiral.


























10 comments:

  1. Is this Rick and Morty meets Star Trek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most unlikable characters in animation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a Trekkie. It looks more comical than anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this is like Rick and Morty version of Star Trek. Don't worry, I'm not an Trekkie myself since I'm more into Star Wars/

      Delete
    2. I am not much into this adult cartoon.

      Delete
    3. It sort of on the level of the Simpsons and Futurama. Not quite as adult as like Archer and South Park.

      Delete
  4. Awesome Gumball. I'm a big Star Trek fan. :-) Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gumball, if you want to see some more Star Trek-related feet, check out Star Trek: Aurora-

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHyGlqsjsQ

    ReplyDelete