Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, November 30, 2020

When Lilly Laney Moved In: Lilly Laney

This 1991 short film was inspired by the romantic comedies of early Woody Allen. Shot on 35mm, it was animated and colored by hand using 'cels'. This film made it possible for Dilworth to direct the Nickelodeon pilot, "Psyched for Supppa". A real world example of how Indy short film-making could lead to commercial opportunities. Spread wide and far. 










































10 comments:

  1. Never heard of this, GumballW. Do you enjoy obscure shows and movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, love the name, Lilly, and her big feet with red nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, I knew Custom would be loving this too. My friend is a huge Woody Allen fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is your friend you speak of? And yes, I love this post because it's beautiful to see feet like that.

      Delete
    2. I told you about him before over email. Although he loves Woody, his favorite director is Stanley Kubrick.

      Delete
    3. I see. I wish I can talk to him. You can't get enough of feet like these.

      Delete
  4. I noticed that Lilly has 2 left feet. Must be either the animators’ mistake or that she was made intentionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Gumball. ^_^ Nice red pedicure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to mention, she has big feet with a red pedicure.

      Delete