Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, October 27, 2023

Good Night World: Pico's Last Stand

This is from Episode 6 where Pico (whose real name is Hinako) was fighting against Shiro in order to take down to the Pirate Guild's flag to defeat Shiga since he was the new leader of the Pirates after he took over once he kicked her out of the Granada. Unfortunately, things gotten out of hand thanks to Shiro bringing up the truth about her backstory and the existence as an core of the Black Bird and an A.I. but she refused to believe that and tried to fight back but it was useless as Shiro further explained that she served the Black Bird with three thousand people (her Pirate crew) as fuel to the beast and the fact she was a digitized memory of Ichi's younger sister. After losing more of her body parts, she tried to log out but was unable to because the real world was an illusion due to not being an real person. In the real world at Granada HQ, Kamuro began the process of taking Pico offline. Kojiro shown his own emotions to Pico’s disintegrating AI corpse and asks for her final words. She says, “Ichi, I love you.”
GIFs

13 comments:

  1. Yeah...I don't mind the gory stuff, but when a leg is severed, that's where I have to draw a line. We love feet here, and we absolutely do NOT wanna see them mutilated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, that is just so wrong on so many levels. Not you Custom, I mean the situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is very upsetting but that's really how the fight went. I hope I didn't anger you that much.

      Delete
    2. No, I'm not angry. I just didn't like what I saw.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No, she wasn't a real human to being with according to Shiro Akabane/Kojiro Arima.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely horrifying. Gives me flashbacks of Quinella being incinerated by an insane Chudelkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After she was defeated by Kirito in SAO Alicization? I definitely remember that scene.

      Delete