Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Seiren: Hikari Tsuneki

A "modern day meddling princess." She is always cheerful and is the class idol of class 2-B at Teruhi Higashi High School. She was the runner-up of last year's "Miss Santa Contest," and has an exclusive seat on the terrace. She loves to eat, and is occasionally stubborn. This character was posted a couple monthes ago posted by someone who I won't say by name who missed alot of scenes so I added them. 3rd and 9th GIFS made by Serashikoki




















































































































































































10 comments:

  1. Wow they really focus on her feet huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great post GumballW. Very hot girl. I could watch that toe wiggling gif for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her toes do look pretty nice, but I wish she was actually wiggling them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is one of the best posts I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, I recently posted an image of her as one of my favorite soles on my DeviantArt profile.

    ReplyDelete