Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, September 22, 2017

Wakfu: Amalia Sheran Sharm 4

Originally I was going to wait til Season 3 was over but seeing how Kissanime releases a new episode once a week and that they're WAY behind since were like at episode 15 or something like that here's just a sampling of her feet from the first seven episodes of season 3. Also be sure to check out more of this barefoot beauty here and here and here.





















































































































































9 comments:

  1. i waited 3 seasons 1 ova and 1 comic to finally see them get together, and he pushes her away GAHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really can't stand that cliche but we all know it's going to resolve in the end. I don't even get it, does his body not age?, is it a curse?, is it his biology? Is it like Samurai Jack where he doesn't age?

      Delete
    2. I hope that gets explained, because in his past life he shown as an adult season 2, makes no sense.

      I also don't want it to be resolved at the very last episode, that would be very cliché and I think this might be the final season.

      Delete
    3. His race ages slower. Like their dragon siblings

      Delete
  2. :-D Great. I like Amalia's new character design. Happy to see that they kept her barefoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, Evangelyne cut her hair in season 2, and now Amalia cut her hair short in this season 3. I really need to finish watching season 1, I'm way behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes you do. Check it out on Youtube and i recommend the French Dub, English sounds weird

      Delete