Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, September 1, 2017

The Batman: Poison Ivy (Mega-Post)

Hi guys. I'm really sorry I was away for  so long. It was one of those situations where I really needed to focus on my job and barely had any spare time at all. Things have cleared up a little bit now so I'm going to try to return to posting her semi-regularly. I'm hoping to be able back up the other contributors here with at least one post a week. Anyway, tonight's post is a tribute that I've been working on with Match... A Mega-post dedicated to Poison Ivy from the Batman. :-) As you guys probably remember this version of her is barefoot pretty frequently...  
(These are from the Batman Episodes: Batgirl Begins (part 1 and 2), Fleurs du Mal, Rumors, The Batman Superman Story Parts 1 and 2. In addition to that there are several pictures from the comic book series based on this cartoon. ^_^ A massive thank you to the Master of Sole Shots Match25 himself for helping me get all these scenes.)

With this post I tried to cap every single moment of this incarnation of Poison Ivy's bare feet. Hopefully there weren't any scenes that I missed but if there is anything I forgot to capture... please let me know.

Also... Some previous tributes involving this sexy villainess:

We've come a long way. :-D

Ok... A couple of September announcement. ^_^

First a new poll is available in the sidebar. This one features Twin Feet. :-D

Also for the Writing.com fans, WDC currently has a anniversary celebration going on and they are giving away a lot of Gift Point this week. You get 1700 just for logging into your account this week and the points for reviewing a story are 17 x what you would normally get. I make this offer every year but if you have a story that you want me to review just let me know... also in honor of WDC's anniversary I'll be posting new chapters to Comic Book Women's Feet all week long. ^_^

All right guys I just want to thank everyone for keeping this site going. I really appreciate it tremendously. I've seen some of the tributes that were posted while I was away and they were really spectacular. I also want to apologize for being really behind on my inbox and responses. I have over 1000 messages to go over. It is going to take me awhile to catch up with everything. 

Anyway thanks very much for visiting and reading this and more to come soon (hopefully). ^_^
-KSC

29 comments:

  1. Good to see more members returning and and making a good comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or does she look like a child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's younger than the typical Poison Ivy character. I think she's in her teens. She actually looks more mature before the chemicals turned into Poison Ivy this series because she was wearing glasses.

      Delete
  3. Looks like Melisandre from Games of Thrones in the firts picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time no see saw you in forgotten too girls blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Wow way back.

      Really enjoying your videogame posts a lot Keychan. :-)

      Delete
  5. oh yeah i remember caping this awhile ago. so sad she got so few sole shots

    Also discovered a neat trick KSC, instead of posting all of those links of previous works, all you have to do is add tags in the Label section of the editing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Yeah would have really loved to see more of her soles.

      Oh yeah I forgot to add in the labels for the post. Thanks for incorporating them. ^_^

      Delete
  6. Welcome back, Triton! We all missed you so much!

    Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm listed as "Unknown" and not "bubblesishot46853," it's that I'm still trying to recover my YouTube account since it was shut down due to a false claim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Layne. Oh man really sorry to hear about that.

      Delete
    2. I know, it bites. But my Gmail is still active, so if you wanna keep RPing, we can.

      Oh! As for the twins poll, I picked Kagami and Tsukasa!

      Delete
    3. Good to know. On break from RP's for awhile. Maybe in the future though

      :-) Nice. They seem pretty popular.

      Delete
    4. Hopefully soon!

      Yeah, they were the only two I truly knew.

      Delete
  7. I wonder whose a better plant-caster: Poison Ivy or Princess Amalia (Wakfu)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are awesome characters. I really need to watch Wakfu. :-) If I had to guess... I think Amalia could beat Ivy in terms of Plant casting power however Ivy's incarnation in the Batman is probably the strongest version of her in terms of plant control.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I need to finish watching Wakfu; so far I watched six episodes (season 1). There are rumors about a third season coming soon.

      Delete
    3. yup in Sept. I recommend the French dub

      Delete
  8. And this is why u say..thank goodness your back n.n I've been patiently biding my time..and here you are! :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Yeah my job finally got a little less hectic. Really happy to be able to post again.

      Delete
    2. Ya know. The Equestria Girls did win tjat poll..xD i have some art I've had commissioned but gumball seemed to think canon was the only route to go
      ..your thoughts?

      Delete
    3. O.O Wow would love to see them.

      I'm happy to post it. Usually the caution involving Deviant Artwork is that I like to get permission from the artist to post it here beforehand. However since you were the person who commissioned this artwork... they are fine.

      Delete
    4. How shall I get a hold of You? :)

      Delete
    5. my e-mail is kingssidecastle@yahoo.com

      Delete