Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, November 11, 2017

Keijo!!!!!!!!: Hanabi Kawai

Hanabi came from Kyoto Prefecture. As a child Hanabi was too talented, her friends were bothered. She couldn't find anyone with equality to her, and felt jealous to her friends who enjoyed their sports. Thus she couldn't enjoy playing sports. She was once tried to play softball and joined with the team. At some point, her team won at National Competitions. There are still more characters in this anime but I mainly wanted to focus on the main characters. Hanabi was the only supporting character I did because going into it I thought she was going to be a main character, I realized she wasn't but since I already started capping her, might as well finish her. You may see the rest in the future but it would have to wait til i'm up to it because I use CrunchyRoll to get the pics and I don't feel like being bombarded with endless ads.









































































12 comments:

  1. Always have a crush on Purple Haired women. :-) Another really great post GumballW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, I just wish more people would comment though

      Delete
    2. I commented early that day so I wound up being the first one. :-)

      As someone who has been doing this a long time. The comments for multi-set tributes are best counted by adding up all the comments between the sets to get a good sense of how well these tributes are being received. The Keijo tributes so far have gotten over 30 comments from 8 different people so they are doing very very well.

      Also something to keep in mind is that just because people don't comment on a post doesn't mean that a tribute is not being enjoyed. A lot of people who visit the site are shy and just prefer to look at the tributes without voicing their opinion. That is fine too. I love reading the comments of visitors but as long as a post is able to make someone across the world smile than I'm happy. This site gets thousands of visitors a day. I guarantee that there are several people out there who really enjoyed your post very much. ^_^

      Delete
    3. 👍 In any case I really enjoyed this set of tributes tremendously. Thank you so much for making them.

      Delete
  2. Another great post GBW keep up the work :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I comment, but I always get disapproved :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it just takes some time for your comments to show Master Sam. There was only one person who we were trying to block. Match and I usually approve your comments as soon as we check the filters.

      Delete