Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wakfu: Amalia Sheran Sharm 5

This will be the last Amalia post for awhile until Season 4 if we get one. This took me awhile because for some reason Kissanime is unable to give us the last few episodes of Season 3. But luckily they were on Dailymotion so I was able to get them so enjoyAlso be sure to check out more of this barefoot beauty here and here and here and here.




































































10 comments:

  1. I miss her old outfit, but this one seems more appropriate for her position.

    I haven't finished yet, but did the ending set things up for a possible season 4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope there is a season 4, want to see what comes from Yugo and Amalia. And more lovely foot shots from her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto. I really need to finish watching season 1, I'm way behind.

      Delete
  3. One of the finest barefoot gals out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be missing a lot of shots from episode 12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you talking about the scenes where that shapeshifting creature was Amalia I didn’t count those

      Delete