Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, November 30, 2017

Catwoman Megapost Part 4: Gotham Sirens

I've posted some images from when Catwoman teams up with other villainesses in the past but I saved a couple that specifically focus  on Selina for now. 

Kick Count for this one  = 14.
(These are a mix of webfinds and panels from Harley Quinn Roadtrip and the Gotham Sirens Comic Series. A special Thank you to Destiny Dueler for one of the issues some of these are from.)

More of the Gotham Siren's feet can be found in this earlier set here:

Ok guys still more Catwoman to come.

Until Next Time!
-KSC

4 comments:

  1. Did the DCAU have a barefoot shot from the second series? I feel like she did she was on a bed. Maybe I imagined it. Anyway great post again. Never enough Selina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O I wasn't aware she had a barefoot scene in the second one. It's certainly possible. I wonder if anyone can confirm it for us. Thanks. :-) She's been a lot of fun to work on.

      Delete
    2. I believe in this episode possibly, it's called Cult of the Cat
      https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimated/images/1/1b/Selina_basks_in_her_success.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070803143719

      Delete
    3. O_O I'll try to look up that episode before this tribute is over.

      Delete