Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Flower We Saw That Day: Meiko Honma

Menma is a girl who suddenly appears several years after her death to Jinta and asks him to reunite their group of friends so her wish can be granted. Yet, she does not seem to remember what is her wish, but she knows she has to reunite her friends in order to remember. Despite being "dead", she is a very positive, energetic and lively person. According to Jinta, she is quite selfless and cries very often for others when they are hurt or upset, but not for herself. 
Jinta calls her "the beast of the summer" as he relates her to being a manifestation of his stress instead of a ghost girl. 


























































































































































































Poster 



30 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! Meiko Homna! Thanks Dean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is the girl you were speaking of to Ninjabro yesterday. You are two-for-two with excellent this week along with Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still got one more barefooter let's just say this one's big

      Delete
    2. Oh goodness, there could be someone even better?

      Delete
    3. I can only think of Rapunzel, but she's probably not it.

      Delete
    4. Definitely not her she's been tainted

      Delete
    5. Well she's big to me. And probably my favorite Disney character of all time.

      Delete
    6. I don't mean big in popularity I mean literally big

      Delete
    7. Oh I see. I just can't imagine someone who'd be more epic than Mavis. No offense, I just hope it's not another giantess from Fairy Tail or One Piece.

      Delete
    8. No it's not from Fairy Tail or one piece but wrong with the giantess in those shows? Remember they weren't royalty.
      This character is a giantess and she's royalty and she never wears shoes

      Delete
    9. Well I'm not too much of a fan of giantesses in general. But hey, I'm sure I'll still like her.

      Delete
  3. Adorable series of images. I do wonder how corporeal she is, just to be sure if her feet could actually get dirty at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think that's possible she is a ghost after all.

      Delete
    2. Right, that's what I was worried about. But I can still dream, though, right?

      Delete
  4. Excellent post, great work Dean.

    ReplyDelete