Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, May 1, 2021

Mother/EarthBound Foot Festival

To start this Foot Festival for Nintendo franchises, I will use Mother or EarthBound. An RPG series with Ness using weapons and his psychic powers to fight hostile enemies, which include everyday objects, aliens and brainwashed people. I only discovered this series thanks to Smash Bros. where Ness and Lucas as playable characters. Wonder how can the two ESPers use their abilities to make girls' feet as cute as possible.

3 comments:

  1. I wish that these would stop. There's nothing of value to these threads. I'd like another place for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I only discovered this series thanks to Smash Bros.
    Aha! Well, at least you admit to being a secondary; but you'd likely just end up having to sift through a shitload of shouta to actually find anything worthwhile from this series.

    ReplyDelete