Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 25, 2021

Lucid Dreaming on Anime Feet

Does anyone have any lucid dreams on female feet like for me, I got an cute girl in a pair of flats in a nice humid day and got her feet all sweaty and stinky for her to bury me with her soles after removing the flats after walking around town for 9 hours from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and she waved her right hand and said, "Phew, they reek! I bet you love them, Master." I agreed as the smell fill the air in the bedroom and I was in heaven since she never wore socks at all and her flats got dirty imprints for many wears. As for the anime side, I got Miyo Sasaki to remove her shoes without socks since she enjoys her barefeet and I was rubbing them.

7 comments:

  1. >I got Miyo Sasaki to remove her shoes without socks since she enjoys her barefeet and I was rubbing them
    >God I wish that were me.jpeg

    >Lucid Dreaming on Anime Feet
    Nope, only ultra realistically boring 3DPD hogs for my shitty wet dreams unfortunately. Guess my nocturnal imagination isn't psychedelic enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really much on lucid dreams for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever dream about anything you like?

      Delete
    2. Well, my dreams are usually random color drawn in mostly anime/cartoon style interacting with my fave characters, I think I had one dream where I made out with Yang from RWBY.

      Delete
  3. Not really, most of the time, my dreams are a shining example of surrealism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have some. But not anymore.

    ReplyDelete