Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, October 22, 2021

Kingdom Hearts: Naminé Bring Arts Figure

This is something I've been waiting a long time for. An official figure for the beautiful Naminé. With several alternating parts and accessories, the possible poses she can be converted to are limitless. And of course, her sandaled feet have incredible detail. This Naminé figure will be available roughly a year from now, so this design is not yet final. But as I've seen from experience, the final product will more than likely look very close to the prototype. I hope Naminé makes you all happy with her serene beauty.







5 comments:

  1. Namine is always cute nice post Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, and this figure is well overdue.

      Delete
  2. Nice figure post, Dan. Her feet are pretty big in some areas, I don't know if it is me being blinded by their beauty or not looking at them closely.

    ReplyDelete