Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, September 14, 2021

An Giantess in Denver, The Last Dinosaur

This is from the Episode, "Denver and the Corn Stalk", where Denver bought some magic corn kernels of Morton Fizzback, which are thrown into the ground and grow into a giant cornstalk. Denver climbed up on it to find the giantess of the castle. This post was an request from an name I forgot within one of my recent posts. Whoever asked me to do this, I'm giving you this as a shout out.
GIFs

18 comments:

  1. Who ever knew Kathy Bates went around terrorizing dinosaurs in obscure 80s cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for one have never heard of this cartoon before until now.

      Delete
    2. Used to watch it back when it aired on UPN, can't really say it was the greatest of cartoons.

      Delete
    3. So it's just another old cartoon?

      Delete
    4. The Gary Coleman Show, Wish Kid or the Battle Toads cartoon... More like shows that probably weren't meant to see the light of day ever again. But I don't care what anyone says, Widget was the shit.

      Delete
    5. I see. I'm more curious on old cartoons like those since they're not as noticeable than some cartoons like Rugrats.

      Delete
  2. Thanks custom, do you want any more ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I made this request, thanks for the shout out, so here is some ideas…

      Giant Angelica from three jacks and the beanstalk
      Wilykit from Thundercats 2011
      Fox Spirit from White Snake
      Pumyra from Thundercats 2011

      Also i don’t mind who post these.

      Delete
    2. I might do Fox Spirit. Thank you for the ideas.

      Delete
  3. I only saw a couple episodes of this show. Trust me, you didn't miss much.

    ReplyDelete