Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, September 3, 2021

Garo Vanishing Line: Gina

  Gina is a Makai Alchemist and professional thief who sometimes works with Sword to fight Horrors. She is somewhat immoral and highly manipulative and flirtatious but appears to have a soft spot for Sophie and encourages her and Sword to work together. It's hinted that she has feelings for Sword and she asked Sword to marry her, but that was only for a mission. In Episode 12, Sophie asked her, who she likes. She answered that she likes someone and watch to the bathroom door where Sword stands. This scene revealed her feelings for Sword. She is like a mother to Sophie and Sword is like the father.





















12 comments:

  1. Was going to do Garo but you beat me to it. But I can't because of you, Dean. Are you on to me again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i'm not on to you but you did just a post of Edens Zero what i'm working on

      But i'm not in a good mood because i just got news that my aunt just pass away

      Delete
    2. So you can't repost anything at all despite King and Dan told me that I can redo or do the same characters as anyone else?

      How did you aunt died? Is that why you are so upset?

      Delete
    3. @Dean: I'm so sorry for your loss.

      Delete
    4. @Custom She was sick and that's why I'm upset

      Delete
    5. Dean: Oh, like my great-grandmother who died in 2015, she was ill as well to the point of being hospitalized for her old age in her early 90s.

      Delete
    6. Dean: I lost the person who created the family tree itself or at least, my mother's side of that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was going to do this series in the future. Go right ahead and say it's my fault for being lazy.

      Delete
    2. Dan, you can go right ahead that blame me for being late to post.

      Delete