Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everybody! I bet some of you might go out trick-or-treating later on tonight or just thinking about female feet like me. Anyway, how would you handle different smells of female feet depending on the stinkiness or perfumy, feminine odors? The whole "Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet" thing got me thinking about whose animated feet I want to smell after she removes her shoes and socks especially flats and boots. The first picture is from here.





I pick Riruka Dokugamine from Bleach because her Fullbringer power, Dollhouse, cause her to move objects, animals, and humans into something that she admires or finds very cute. Imagine if she uses her Fullbringer on you once she put a heart-shaped pass on your chest and said, "I permit you" causing you to shrink down to fit in an haunted playhouse, leaving you to complete the objectives like to withstand the odor of her stockings or pumpkin socks. Once you managed to resist the stinky odor of her stockings and boots, she would remove them and give you the task to defeat a vampiric action figure before getting infected from his fangs in the middle of the night. Try to wash up after being buried inside of her sweaty socks and her snot once she sneezed on you to return back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment