Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, October 27, 2022

Housing Complex C: Kimi and Yuri (Episode 3)

In this episode, Kimi and Yuri were looking for clues on the mysterious of Takashi's disappearance after he goes missing to learn more about the strange events happening around Kurosaki that tied to the lyrics of an ancient song that will lead to an dark path. The girls along with Kan went to the storage cellar, where they find all of Hideo's strange drawings sheded and found a back chamber which the two girls entered which they discovered a pile of moss and a mural of the fish people called Deep Ones praying to the Mountain God as Yuri attempted to decipher it before Kimi pleas for her not to. The two take their leave, Kimi revealing that the moss she and Yuri found what the remains of Takashi.
GIFs

17 comments:

  1. I know why you are not answering my questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a word with him about that.

      Delete
    2. I already know why. But you can still talk to him.

      Delete
    3. But I don't. So I'm a little confused.

      Delete
    4. What did I do now to upset you, Dean? Should I stop posting for real?

      Delete
    5. @Dan: I sometimes do this because of spoiler reasons or just get to an certain part of the story that is insane or just not be too obvious on things like character personalities or their way of dealing with others. I'm doing this because I don't always like to do megaposts on all female characters since some series or movies can still be ongoing and doing an megapost of all female feet in each unfinished can be an serious problem since you just never know when an TV series, movie series, or an franchise will end. It's best to post in small chunks at certain lengthy shows or movies than just super sized every post on female characters.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. @Dan: Well look forward to something I'm about to post that started on Netflix.

      Delete
    3. @Dean: I probably know what it is. I really wanted to do it too for next month.

      Delete
    4. The only anime I actually watched on Netflix is Drifting Home. So anything else will greatly surprise me.

      Delete
    5. @Dan: I still doing that movie for next month.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. @Dan:You will see what it is soon probably tomorrow.
      @Custom: I hope I don't have any problems.

      Delete
  3. @Dean: I never heard of that one. You think it has feet scenes?

    ReplyDelete