Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, January 29, 2024

Custom's Picks: Pretty Cure All-Stars F

This is like the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (or the Avengers Infinite War/Endgame in movie terms) where ALL 78 main Cures from every installment of the franchise including the fairy mascots, the Legendary Cures like Cure Echo, pseudo-Cures, and unpowered supporters as the Cures find themselves in a strange new world where Preme fights alone against the forces of Lord Ark to prevent the PreCure universe to be destroyed. Not to mention, the mysterious Cure Supreme and Puca got crossed into the battle. I'm very sorry for this megapost being such a terrible lackluster thing from me because I just finished watching Hirogaru Sky's final episode on the same day I saw this movie (this past Saturday) and I didn't have much time to complete this since only Manatsu, Laura (Tropical-Rouge) and Ayumi (Healin' Good) are in their sandals throughout the film and getting them all was difficult and painful to such these three girls in sandaled feet. Sometime later next month or March, I could make a much better version of this.

8 comments: