Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, January 26, 2024

Drifting Home: Natsume Tonai (Extra scene and custom artwork)

These are shots of an extra scene for Natsume Tonai that was accidentally missed by my friend Custom 958 in his 2 previous posts for her. It's of her running with her friends on the roof of the floating housing complex when they find out that Juri was okay. A GIF and art image are also included, plus the intro shot is a custom edit of mine. Natsume has truly become another one of my favorite anime film characters, due to her bravery, and her spunk. Continue to show her all your support.















5 comments:

  1. I didn't know there were extra scenes in the movie. Maybe this is an Blu-ray version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's just something you missed. This was in the complete movie.

      Delete
    2. Sorry for that. I guess I was rushing my posts on this movie out in order to release them here.

      Delete