Our next character up is Princess Ashelia B'nagin Dalmascha (Ashe) from Finally Fantasy XII. I'm a big Final Fantasy fan and always wanted to see Ashe go barefoot. I think a big draw for her is that her large red boots draw attention to her feet making the viewers wonder what could be beneath them.
Ashe also appears in this earlier Final Fantasy character tribute:
https://animefeet.blogspot.com/2009/06/final-fantasy-girls-group-bonus.html
She is a fun character and definitely underappreciated. I feel like she gets overshadowed by other Final Fantasy women. Final Fantasy XII was one of the quieter games in the series when compared with other more popular installments like 7 and 8. Even among the Final Fantasy XII cast Ashe is not a standout character compared with some of the other characters in her game. I feel like she has best character design in the game though. I also really like her myself. She a Princess and strong leader with a good sense of justice.
Ok ... that all for now everyone. Thank you for reading and more to come soon!
-KSC


















Never played this FF game, sadly. But all I know is that they never seem to have socks or foot powder in these worlds, so the smell her feet give off after taking off those massive boots must be utterly MAGNIFICENT.
ReplyDelete