Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sailor Pluto 3

 I've mentioned in the past that while I love all of the Sailor Senshi. Three of them in particular are my favorite. The first is Sailor Mars who was my first anime crush. The second was Sailor  Pluto and the third was Sailor Neptune. Of the three of them, Sailor Pluto shows her feet the least often. We get some glances at them during her transformation sequences but hardly any anime scenes besides that that I am aware. Her footwear (long black boots) and her long legs make it  really tempting to imagine what her feet are like. You see where this is going right? Yup some A.I. Wish fulfilment. ^_^


As the Guardian of time and space she can move time in her favor. She can keep you worshipping her feet or eternity if she wanted.
A few images of her Civilian Identity Setsuna Meioh


An additional webfind I found while prepping for this tribute.

Some caps of her earlier transformation








































A couple of images from Sailor Moon Crystal as well. (Special thanks to Custom for recommending this episode)




















Some videos of her Transformation sequences:


Plus a Sailor Moon Time After Time AMV as it fits this character.

Other Sailor Pluto Anime Feet Tributes:

Mmm...I'll leave you to spend some time alone with her but I'll be back with a new post tommorrow!!

-KSC

13 comments:

  1. Nice, KSC. I feel bad for her since she have to stay in guard as a gatekeeper to Crystal Tokyo despite that she was in the 20th century Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Custom. Yes ... it must be very lonely. I would love to keep her company.

      Delete
    2. I hope so if you can get in the Space-Time Door.

      Delete
    3. Yes. I guess there is time to figure out how to do that.

      Delete