Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chun Li 3

In honor of the Giants managing to beat the odds and overthrow the patriots Woo Hoo!!!!!, I decided to add a Chun Li bonus that I was saving for later.






(These pictures are once again taken from the Street Fighter Animated movie, Street Fighter Comic Issue 7, and the Udon Summer Special Cover)
Three bonuses starring this cute Interpol agent and I'm still only scratching the tip of the iceberg of Chun Li Foot Fetish caps. Once again I'd like to thank the people who thought up this Chun Li/Vega fight. It's likely this scene will never be topped unless by some miracle, someone decides to animate a barefoot cammy scene Despite the fact that I have many more caps of Chun Li's feet to show, I think I'll mix things up and have another character star in my next bonus. Obviously though I'm going to come back to her.

2 comments:

  1. This just keeps getting better and better. More shots of that very memorable scene capped for our viewing pleasure. You never cease to amaze me, KSC.

    Sincerely,
    Daniel Wickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ Thanks man, I love the angle of some of these pics. It makes it feel like Chun Li is stepping on right on your face as well.

    ReplyDelete