Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 11, 2010

May Sapphire (Bonus)/Halloween Poll

*Whew* Between a rigorous school semester, work, interactive writing as well as some personal life obligations, it is becoming harder and harder to find time to post these days. I think I'm probably going to need to take some major downtime pretty soon. (Not to worry guys...I have a contingency plan for the site in mind if/when that happens. ;-D) Anyway, I'm with you for the present. As promised here is the first of a 3 part bonus involving May. This one is dedicated to her Manga counterpart Sapphire. :-)






Yikes ^_^; They should have a documentary series "When Barefoot Jungle Girls Attack", I'd definitely watch that. :-D























Lucky Camera man!! :-D















It's really nice to see Flannery guest star in such a hot scene but we have to chalk it up as yet another moment where we are left hanging barefoot-wise. *Makes a face like Jigglypuff having just noticed that everyone slept through his song.*






























(A couple of images from the Pokemon Manga. I have to give a really big thank you to Pokemon fan Juancho. He really worked very hard organizing and collecting material for May in this bonus and the upcoming ones)

In contrast with May from the anime, Sapphire is a little bit more fiercer and tomboyish. In the manga she is the daughter of professor Birch and really loves battling. Like her anime counterpart her main pokemon partner is Torchic who evolves throughout the series. She sort of has a love/hate rivalry thing going on with Ruby (the male counterpart in the game series) where she is trying to beat all the Hoen gyms before he completes the contests within an 80 day deadline. The two develop strong feelings for each other over the course of the series. When Ruby first meets a grown up Sapphire he sees her dressed in Jungle garb (She's actually dressed like that because she is helping her father with his research) and she attacks him. (Lucky Ruby!!) One of the great things about Sapphire's Jungle attire is that she is barefoot in it which is really hot. :-) Anyway the manga is a really great read. :-)

Ok before I end the entry let me discuss the new Poll of the month a bit. Yeah I know that its already about halfway through the month ^_^; but since its fun to list out hot women...here goes.... This month's poll has a halloween theme to it looking at various supernatural types of women and asking which type would be the most fun to be captured and made a slave to. To help out, I'm going to list out some of the popular choices for each category. As with the hair color poll, feel free to let me know about anyone that I left out for each set of girls.

Witches: Medusa (Soul Eater), Maple (Zelda), Will (WITCH), Haylin (WITCH), Irma (WITCH), Taranee (WITCH), Orube (WITCH), Hermione (Harry Potter), Nymphadora Tonks (Harry Potter), Louise (Familiar of Zero), Amy (Buffy), Willow (Buffy), Asuna (Negima), Ruby (Rosario+Vampire), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Circe (Wonder Woman), Kurohime (Kurohime), Witch Sisters (Gargoyles), Bayonetta (Bayonetta), Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)

Female Vampires: Moka (Rosario + Vampire), Cocoa (Rosario + Vampire), Kahlua (Rosario + Vampire), Darla (Buffy/Angel), Bloodrayne (Bloodrayne), Evangeline (Negima), Vampirella (Vampirella), Alice (Twilight), Saya (Blood+), Diva (Blood+), Seras (Hellsing)

Demoness: Etna (Disgaea), Demona (Gargoyles), Yura (Inuyasha), Kagura (Inuyasha), Daki (Hoshin Engi), Mizore (Rosario + Vampire), Trish (Devil May Cry), Hild (Ah My Goddess!)

Psychics: Jean Grey (X-men), Psylocke (X-men), Emma Frost (X-men), Sabrina (Pokemon), Rose (Street Fighter)

Giantess: Giganta (Justice League), Susan (Monsters vs Aliens), Pretty much any woman who has taken a GTS formula or has her own shrink ray.

Female Android: Roll (Mega-man), Solty Rei (Solty Rei), Android 18 (DBZ), Dorothy (Big O), Kos Mos (Xenosaga), Aphrodite IX (Aphrodite IX), Cortana (Halo), Dot Matrix (Reboot), Chii (Chobits), Alita (Battle Angel Alita), Alisa Bosconovitch (Tekken), T-elos (Xenosaga), Black Arachnea (Transformers), Airazor (Transformers), T-X (Terminator), Jenny/XJ9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot), Eve (Apple Geeks), Yuki Nagato (Haruhi)

Fairy Girls: Tinkerbell (Peter Pan), Spryte (Zelda), Bloom (Winx Club), Krysta (Ferngully), Titania (Gargoyles), Fox (Gargoyles), The Sprite Class (Heroes of Might & Magic)

Catgirls: Felicia (Darkstalkers) Aisha Clan Clan (Outlaw Star), Cheetara (Thundercats), Yoruichi (Bleach), Blaire (Soul Eater), Catwoman (DC Comics), Shampoo (Ranma 1/2), Himari (Omamori Himari), Black Cat (Marvel Comics), Beingal (Legend of the Dragon), Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew), Meracle Chamlotte (Star Ocean)

Banshee/Ghost: Sylvanas Windrunner (Warcraft), Gargoyles Banshee (Forgot her name Gargoyles), Silver Banshee (DC Comics), Lei Lei (Dark Stalkers), Nak (Nak), Unknown (Tekken), Maria (Silent Hill)

Succubii: Morrigan (Dark Stalkers), Lilith (Dark Stalkers), Kurumu (Rosario + Vampire), Kurumu's mom (Rosario + Vampire), Unnamed Succubus (Castlevania Symphony of the Night)

Ok guys...that's basically it for today. More May to come soon.
-KSC

23 comments:

  1. 0_0 I didn't know that Sapphire was that wild in the magna! Pretty hot that she was a Jungle girl though :D

    I like the poll choices but I noticed a few mistakes. For example, you put Sabrina as an X-Man character ^_^;

    Also, I think you should add in Dorothy from Big O to the Androids.

    Great post as usual KSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BTW.

    Oops let me correct that. ^_^;

    O_O Right I'll add her. I feel like I was blanking on the Robots, Psychics and Demonesses. I know there are more out there. I'll try and update later as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dot Matrix (Reboot) was a program, but not an android.

    Also, Jenny / XJ-9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot) is an android, but I think there exists some "barefoot" fan-art of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, KingsSideCastle! I'm surprised to see so much new stuff with May.

    Anyway, I'm Chilled_Bones (formerly known as Adam), and I just started a new blog where I'll be posting any random manga foot scenes I come across.

    http://chilledbones.blogspot.com/

    Wish me luck. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with BreaktheWalls.

    BTW,KSC,I've sent you an E-Mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent post. What chapter of what series is the hot spring scene from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her in her jungle outfit better, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Eve from the webcomic Applegeeks should qualify for the android category, but I don't think she's ever had her 'boots' off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah Dot is a little bit of a stretch Mackenzie. :-) O_O Added in both Jenny and Eve. Those androids are definite hot. :-)

    O_O Hot site Chilled Bones. Gotta update my links. A lot of great new blogs recently. ^_^

    Got it Stefan. ^_^

    Thanks Watermaiden. The Hot spring scene is from the Ruby/Sapphire segment of the Pokemon adventures Manga. I don't remember the exact segment. ^_^; Somewhere between volumes 16-22. I think its chapter 216 but I'm not sure.

    Yeah the Jungle costume rocks P. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. For those complaining about the lack of toenails in the anime, I think the manga comes to fill that void, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. She definitely looks really sharp Juancho. :-D

    Yeah Match...would definitely be really fun to watch a barefoot Jungle version of May jump out at you in high definition. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I think you should add Bayonetta to the witches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. O_O That's a good one...ok added here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. to add to the jungle girl theme, you should add Tupu next

    ReplyDelete
  15. Havent been around in a long time but good to see this site going strong. Keep it up sir.

    BTW, I was looking at another blog and found a post sort of addreesed to you KSC.

    http://forgottentoongirls.blogspot.com/search/label/Batman%20Beyond?updated-max=2010-05-23T03%3A17%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have recently came across more feet scenes from the ove hina anime, motoko's feet in episode 25

    ReplyDelete
  17. i just realized something KSC, you dont have Alien feet in the poll

    ReplyDelete
  18. What about Seras? She's a rather juicy looking vampire..

    ReplyDelete
  19. O_O Probably not the immediate next bonus but should definitely do a follow up set to Tupu/Jungle girls soon Match. As for the Aliens...yikes Sarah Kerrigan and the others are probably going to punish me quite a bit for that. Better make sure they get a tribute to appease them soon. ;-)

    Thanks very much DDe2.

    O_O Sounds like a really cool scene Blackviper. Motoko is really hot and I would love to see her barefoot. Thank you so much for letting me know about it.

    O_O I googled her and she looks really hot Bunny. I've been meaning to watch Hellsing for a long time but haven't had the chance. Definitely have to watch it now. I'll add into the list. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  20. might I also suggest looking for motoko images on google?

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://footbooru.booru.org/index.php

    Here you go my friend...Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Blackviper...I'm definitely try that. :-D

    O_O Hot site Stefan. ^_^ Thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete