Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 6, 2014

RWBY: Ruby Rose (with bonus Yang Xiao Long)

Hey, all! Been a while. Been busy with some art projects and I've been trying to find more content to post. So here's some highlights from the web cartoon series RWBY by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Ruby Rose is a perky and enthusiastic Huntress-in-training at Beacon Academy. With her teammates Weiss, Blake, and her sister Yang, Ruby trains to protect humanity and fight the Creatures of Grimm that are always attacking.





























8 comments:

  1. Great post, I really like the animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, Monty Oum's work is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yeah! Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised to see RWBY here and I'm glad to see you got all the good screen cap angles form season 1! Nice job AC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya! Just re-watched season 1, so I figured I'd cap it! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow...awesome tribute Atomic Chinchilla. The women in this series are massively hot!! Is Monty Oum the same person who did the Dead Fantasy series. If so...this is a must watch for me.

    ReplyDelete