Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 6, 2014

Reiri Kamura

Since it's October and well Halloween's still a ways off anyway here's a cute Vampire from Princess Ressurection she's one of my personal faves and not only is she beautiful but she's funny and very strong though she's mostly a pacifist. In the anime she only has a few shots of her feet and it's been awhile since I've read the manga so I don't have anything for those. One thing about her I love is she wears frilled socks which goes with her look so well =D. In the manga she also gets a lot of upskirt shots but that's toned down in the anime =P but that's another story altogether.










6 comments:

  1. Anime usually gets censored, that's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I definitely need to watch Princess Resurrection!! The more I see of her...the more I like her. She really seems like a great character. Awesome post Destiny Dueler. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good the anime doesn't go as far as the manga and has sub plots not found but it's still really good

      Delete
  3. That's cool how she floats around with her skit billowing. :) Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah one of the things I find cute about her =)

      Delete